Welcome to my Blog!

Here is a glimpse of my crazy life as a working mother & wife. You'll hear about the ups and downs of our family of four. From the triumphs to the meltdowns and all the stuff in between. Thanks for following a day in the life of our family.

We are PR friendly and love to explore and review great family friendly products!

contact us: kaylene94@hotmail.com

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wordless Wednesday with Baby G

Baby G Just hours old
1 Month
2 Months
 3 Months
 4 Months

 5 Months
 6 Months
 7 Months
Where does the time go?

4 comments:

  1. these pictures are just divine!! what a sweet cherub and you are looking super cute yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the month to month pics. It's funny she has almost the same expression in each pic. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute! I love month by month pictures! I saw you on MBC and am definitely following now! Our kids are almost exactly the same age!

    ~Carla

    www.jollyjansen.blogspot.com
    http://HoustonParentsMagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! your baby is so cute as a button!those pictures are priceless. I'm going to your follower to be updated and learn something new from other mommies of two like you and maybe you can follow my blog too. thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete