Welcome to my Blog!

Here is a glimpse of my crazy life as a working mother & wife. You'll hear about the ups and downs of our family of four. From the triumphs to the meltdowns and all the stuff in between. Thanks for following a day in the life of our family.

We are PR friendly and love to explore and review great family friendly products!

contact us: kaylene94@hotmail.com

Friday, July 8, 2011

iPhone or Droid...Help!

Ok. So I am ready for a new phone but I can't decide between these two. I am hoping I might get some feedback on my blog :) I have a Blackberry Curve right now which is fine but I hate the camera on it and i am due for an upgrade. the blackberry curve t takes horrible pictures so I am hoping to get a phone with a decent camera. I am looking for something that is easy to use, that will survive my kids...they always see to get their little hands on my phone when I'm not looking, and I would love to find a good deal! Any suggestions? What kind of phone do you have? Do you love it, hate it and Why?

9 comments:

  1. Hi Kaylene. I'm following your from mom bloggers. I just bought a droid from Verizon only because the network is a bit better through Verizon, which means better reception and fewer dropped calls. But as to which phone is cooler: the iphone is way cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband has an iphone and I have an HTC. Im not a big fan of the iphone because apple wants to control too much of the content. My husband loves it though. I like that with an android phone you can get apps from amazon now, which is much nicer than being stuck buying from itunes. It just depends on which user interface you prefer, both my husband and I love our phones :) New follower from MBC, have a great day! You can find me at
    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an Iphone and I LOVE it. Check out the bup cap on my website left column to protect it from little fingers. http://realarmyofmoms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am following you via GFC from Mommy Bloggers, please check out me too, I am at www.mummydaddyandmemakesthree.co.uk

    I personally absolutely love my iphone- i wouldn't be without it, there is so much to do and twitter, facebook etc are great on it. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm an iPhone user and have been for over 2 years now. LOVE IT! very user friendly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am in total love with my iphone. i cannot live without it! easy to use whenever wherever!!! thanks for following! I am following back!!!
    onesweetstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a LG Optimus and I love it. My husband has an EVO and he loves it. Following you from MBC. Would love a visit and a follow back on my blog: http://blog.writerslairbooks.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to G2 Google Android phone and love it.

    New follower from MBC! Hope you get a chance to drop by Niftymom.com

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have an Android Phone and I absolutely LOVE it! Wouldn't change it!

    Following from MOm Bloggers CLub! Visit me too at cocoons2butterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete