Welcome to my Blog!

Here is a glimpse of my crazy life as a working mother & wife. You'll hear about the ups and downs of our family of four. From the triumphs to the meltdowns and all the stuff in between. Thanks for following a day in the life of our family.

We are PR friendly and love to explore and review great family friendly products!

contact us: kaylene94@hotmail.com

Monday, November 15, 2010

Why I love Shutterfly

Shutterfly is an amazing website that makes organizing, editing and creating fantastic photos & photo products possible. I use this site all the time to create online albums to share with family and friends. I love how user friendly the website is. I have even started one of their share sites which allows me to create a website about our family. I share the website with friends and family members to keep them up to date on our growing family. Everyone loves to receive the monthly updates and it helps us all stay connected even though we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like.

This Christmas I plan on creating lots of fun photo gifts for family and friends. I love their calendars and photobooks. I have purchased several of them in the past. I love giving these items as gifts. The quality is great and I really enjoy making such a personal gifts for the important people in my life. The time that goes into a gift like that is so meaningful and always appreciated by the recipient. The prices are fair and I have never been disappointed with the results. Here is a link to the calendars that are available.
http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/desk-calendars

It has also become a family tradition of ours to send out Holiday Photo cards each year. We use Shutterfly to create them. There are lots of fun designs and great ideas to get you started. Every year we try to think of creative ways to share our Holiday Greetings with friends and family. We get rave reviews for the cards that we create. I have already been browsing this year's styles and I am love with a few already. Check them out!

Don't forget about the New Year either. Wish all your loved ones a Happy 2011! This is my pick for a great way to say Happy new Year!




To see all the fabulous designs visit Shutterfly today! You won't be disappointed.
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/new-years-cards

Shutterfly has an amazing offer right now Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. Learn more: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment