Welcome to my Blog!

Here is a glimpse of my crazy life as a working mother & wife. You'll hear about the ups and downs of our family of four. From the triumphs to the meltdowns and all the stuff in between. Thanks for following a day in the life of our family.

We are PR friendly and love to explore and review great family friendly products!

contact us: kaylene94@hotmail.com

Monday, November 15, 2010

Getting to know me

So this is my first post and I will be honest I have no idea what I am doing. Please just bare with me as I try to learn as I go. I think I will start with a little about me and my life and a wife and mommy. I am happily married to T. We have been married for 5 years but have been together since we were just kids. We have our trials just like any couple but we are committed to each other and our family. He is a wonderful husband and father. I am in the counseling profession and he is a wind technician. Together we have two adorable little girls who we call Lady M and Baby G. Lady M is 3 years old. She is sweet and FULL of energy! She keeps us laughing with her funny stories and silly comments on life. I love seeing the world through her eyes. Baby G is 6 1/2 months old. She is such a good baby. She rarely cries and loves to sit back and watch the world go round. She is full of joy and seriously I can't help but look at her and smile...no matter how crazy my day might have been. My little family is my life and I love them dearly. Here are a few pics of our happy little clan.







There you have it. A little about me and my life as Mommy and Wife. Stay tuned :) I would love to get to know some other Mommy's who are juggling a busy life like myself. My biggest challenge as of late is balancing work with my family. What about you?

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the addicting world of blogging. :)
    I'm fairly new myself. Your family is beautiful!
    Being a mom of 2 is a tough gig. Looking forward to hearing all about your journey through mommyhood too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm following you now!

    DP
    Hip Chick's Guide to PMS, Pregnancy, and Babies

    ReplyDelete