Welcome to my Blog!

Here is a glimpse of my crazy life as a working mother & wife. You'll hear about the ups and downs of our family of four. From the triumphs to the meltdowns and all the stuff in between. Thanks for following a day in the life of our family.

We are PR friendly and love to explore and review great family friendly products!

contact us: kaylene94@hotmail.com

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wordless Wednesday! - An amazing trip with my late father.


This picture was taken at Yankee Stadium in August 2009. It was my father's dying wish to visit the new stadium and meet some of the players...it was one of the best days of his life and I will cherish the memories that we created that day. My Dad passed away less than a month later of Multiple Myeloma and plasma cell leukemia.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely memory! My father passed away in 2009 also... I was very lucky to have spent several months with him before he passed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Sad. I'm so happy you got to share such an awesome day with your dad. Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower- I have seen a lot of Wordless Wednesday pictures. This might be my favorite to date. All the best!!!

    Clay

    http://www.tantrumstroublesandtreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad your dad's wish was fulfilled. What an awesome moment to cherish.

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww.. I'm sorry to hear that he passed, but it is really amazing that you guys were able to grant him his dying wish. WOW! Hi Kaylene! I'm visiting you from MBC and I am your newest follower from Mommy Delicious (www.mommydelicious.com). I hope you can join my blog community as well and look forward to getting to know you better through our writing.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    What a wonderful wish to have fullfilled for your father and the memory you get to cherish.

    Thanks for coming by.

    http://pacifierspumpstheworld.com/2011/01/06/top-5-favorite-commercials/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great memory. I lost my dad in 1999 when I was 16. Time makes it easier, but it's never easy. So glad he got such a cool wish granted!

    Stopping by from MBC. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sad, yet so wonderful at the same time. Thanks for sharing such a precious memory.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad that he got to do his lifelong wish. Great moment in time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower.
    So glad he got to get his wish!
    http://adventuresofaminnesotamom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete