Welcome to my Blog!

Here is a glimpse of my crazy life as a working mother & wife. You'll hear about the ups and downs of our family of four. From the triumphs to the meltdowns and all the stuff in between. Thanks for following a day in the life of our family.

We are PR friendly and love to explore and review great family friendly products!

contact us: kaylene94@hotmail.com

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas with my two little princesses

We had a beautiful Christmas with our two little princesses. Lady M and Baby G were so much fun and truly made the magic of Christmas alive in my heart this year. I am so grateful that we were able to spend the holidays in our own home with family and friends. It is important to T and I that we create Christmas memories in our own home. We use to spend half the day in a car traveling from place to place to see our loved ones but this year was just perfect! I hope that you had a beautiful holiday with your loved ones. Here are a few favorite moments that I caught with my new camera! What were some of your favorite holiday moments?










4 comments:

  1. OMG! Can these pictures be any cuter? So precious! This Christmas was absolute perfection for my son and me as well. For his first two Christmases, we did the same thing -- travel around to see family members. Last year, I vowed that we're staying home. And it's been great ever since I decided to do just that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments ladies! HappyNew Year to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! Love their red dresses! :)

    ReplyDelete