Welcome to my Blog!

Here is a glimpse of my crazy life as a working mother & wife. You'll hear about the ups and downs of our family of four. From the triumphs to the meltdowns and all the stuff in between. Thanks for following a day in the life of our family.

We are PR friendly and love to explore and review great family friendly products!

contact us: kaylene94@hotmail.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Post it Note Tuesday







Get your own Post It HERE and go link up...



Only Parent Chronicles

3 comments:

  1. Do you wear coordinating outfits, season outfits or just nice clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan: I think we've done all of the above lol. We got pictures done last weekend of the girls and I got them these adorable Christmas tutus with matching headbands to wear. The tutus were from Etsy. This Friday we are getting some family pictures done at Olan Mills and we are putting the girls in their Holiday dresses and T and I are just trying to coordinate with them. I really make things more complicated than they need to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Katie! You have such a lovely blog here! I just found you on SITS and i love it in here. I am now following you and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
    And don't forget to stop by our Show Yo' Flow Campaign today to see the interview we have on Dalia and her surprises for everybody! See you there! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

    ReplyDelete