Welcome to my Blog!

Here is a glimpse of my crazy life as a working mother & wife. You'll hear about the ups and downs of our family of four. From the triumphs to the meltdowns and all the stuff in between. Thanks for following a day in the life of our family.

We are PR friendly and love to explore and review great family friendly products!

contact us: kaylene94@hotmail.com

Saturday, December 18, 2010

How is it Christmas already?

I swear I was just planning the girls' Halloween costumes....and now Christmas is a week away. It seems to come faster every year and each year I say that I am going to be more prepared but somehow that just doesn't happen. This year is even more of challenge because I just realized that our daycare is closed Thursday and Friday and those were the two days that I have off before Christmas. I had planned on cleaning the house wrapping presents and getting those last minute things done before Santa arrives and I was hoping to do it kid free. Now I have still have the to do list but I also have my hands full with the two little princesses at home with me. Don't get me wrong I love to have the time off with them but it can be very challenging to get anything done. However, it will get done... at least all the things that matter most. I am really looking forward to spending the Holidays with family friends and I am just trying to find ways to make it as stress free as possible so that I can sit back and really enjoy those precious moments that we will create together. It will Baby G's first Christmas. She is just a beautiful little blessing that God has given to us in 2010. Lady M will really be excited this year Christmas morning...she already is. I can't get over how much she has changed in just the last year. I know that someday I will look back and long for the craziness. So this year, I am going to do my best to stress less, enjoy more and embrace all the happiness around me. Hope you are able to do the same!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy every magical second with those little ones!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Colleen! I hope you enjoy the Holidays too!

    ReplyDelete