Welcome to my Blog!

Here is a glimpse of my crazy life as a working mother & wife. You'll hear about the ups and downs of our family of four. From the triumphs to the meltdowns and all the stuff in between. Thanks for following a day in the life of our family.

We are PR friendly and love to explore and review great family friendly products!

contact us: kaylene94@hotmail.com

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Disney Princesses on Ice

On Saturday, T ad I took Lady M to see Disney Princesses on ice. It was so much fun! I couldn't believe how great the costumes were and Lady M was so excited to be there. She was glued to her seat and was impressed with all the princesses. Belle is her favorite and she insisted on wearing her Belle gown that she got for Christmas. The show was great and I am so glad that we decided to take her. I highly recommend it if it's in your neighborhood. The only complaint we had was that the snacks were pricey. Her snow cone was $15! Daddy certainly spoiled her but it was well worth it. We had so much fun together! Here are some pictures :)








2 comments: